2013 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day ParadeNov. 27, 2013 - Dec. 1, 2013
Enjoy luxury accommodations in New York City, and join the party at one of the most iconic and historic parades in the world.Contact Us
The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade is on a lot of folks’ bucket lists, and if you’re among them, you can cross it off in spectacular fashion with this experience. You’ll enjoy deluxe accommodations at the Empire Hotel at Lincoln Center, one of New York’s landmark properties, as well as all the world class shopping, dining and entertainment the Big Apple offers.
Your VIP parade ticket will afford you a view of one of the greatest live entertainment spectacles in history. Hundreds of enormous floats featuring beloved cartoon characters and other icons, coupled with live performances from some of the hottest musical artists—this isn’t just a parade, it’s a global cultural experience that can’t be missed.
During your stay you’ll also be able to explore New York City in the fall, perhaps the best season to visit The World’s City. Crisp, cool temperatures and turning leaves make walking the streets a delight. In addition to your VIP parade ticket, you’ll also receive an ticket to a Broadway show and invitations to a gathering on Thanksgiving Eve to watch the inflation of the balloons.
It’s all adds up to a pilgrimage to New York City that the Pilgrims would have relished. Explore all that NYC has to offer and witness one of the world’s greatest live events with a trip to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
Why You'll Love It
- Explore NYC at the height of fall, the perfect time of year in the city
- Watch the entire parade with VIP access
- Luxury accommodations, a Broadway show and a Thanksgiving Eve gathering
Nestled on its own private corner of West 63rd Street between two legendary New York City landmarks - Lincoln Center and Central Park - this boutique NYC hotel provides luxury accommodations overlooking the Broadway / Columbus Avenue gateway to the Upper West Side.
The 422 richly appointed guest rooms at The Empire Hotel represent a new standard in New York City boutique hotel accommodations.
Each room combines the earth tones from Central Park and the dignified modernism of Lincoln Center to provide effortlessly sophisticated comfort. Beds draped in Italian linen embody restful elegance, while animal-print cushions contribute edgy accents. Rest and unwind in the virtuoso comfort of The Empire Hotel.
More PackagesSEE ALL
- Nashville, TN 2014 Country Music Awards
- VIP-level ticket to attend the CMA’s
- Two tickets to the CMA Awards Gala
- Two tickets to the Country Late Night private post-party
- Click for more details...
- Blowing Rock, NC Blue Ridge Wine & Food Festival at Blowing Rock
Blowing Rock, NC
- Three nights deluxe hotel accommodations
- Access to the Grand Tasting
- Attend the Grilling and Chilling Event
- Check for more details..
- Nantucket, MA Nantucket Film Festival
- Two nights deluxe hotel accommodations on Nantucket
- Priority access to attend all film screenings
- Priority access to official festival events
- Click for more details..