Home Style Cooking Fun With Chef Rick BaylessJune 14, 2013 - June 16, 2013
An incredible up-close-and-personal weekend with celebrity chef Rick Bayless at his home in Chicago.Contact Us
Best-selling author, restaurateur and "Top Chef" winner Rick Bayless is considered one of the greatest chefs in the world. You'll learn the tricks of the trade from him and even enjoy a meal in his home, during this once-in-a-lifetime Goviva experience.
You'll enjoy deluxe accommodations at the Fairmont Chicago Hotel, a welcome reception and recipe demonstration by chef Bayless, plus a tour of his garden and an exclusive, private dinner at his home.
It'll all take place in one of America's and the world's great cities--Chicago. Situated squarely on the blustery shores of Lake Michigan, this is still one of the warmest, most welcoming cities on the planet. Here you'll find amazing eats, luxury shopping to rival New York and Paris, and bar and nightlife culture that tears the lid off any "sleepy Midwest" stereotype.
If you're a fan of fine food and drink, the culinary arts, Chicago or all of the above, this experience is sure to leave you delightfully satiated.
Why you'll love it!
- Up close access to one of the world's greatest chefs
- Exclusive recipe demonstration
- Private dinner at Chef Rick Bayless' home
The Fairmont Chicago
Rediscover the Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park, which has reclaimed the city skyline as a beacon of modern design, following a dramatic $50 million transformation. The artful new lobby of this downtown Chicago hotel near Grant Park beckons with a grand sense of arrival, as fashionable as the city of Chicago – through crisp lines, dark woods and neutral finishes tinged with pops of color.
Dine in the award-winning Aria Restaurant. Savor the sensation of wine, cheese, and chocolate at the Eno Wine Room. Enjoy the upbeat modern atmosphere of the Aria bar and sushi club. Indulge in our new downtown Chicago luxury spa experience at mySpa. Enjoy breathtaking views of the city skyline from our newly restyled Chicago luxury hotel accommodations.
Just outside, the energy of downtown Chicago awaits. Lending the Fairmont a fashionable and contemporary urban resort attitude, our rich and diverse Grant Park and Millennium Park neighborhood affords your intriguing sense of adventure. The Art Institute and the Field Museum; Navy Pier and Chicago's Lakefront; the acclaimed shopping along the Magnificent Mile and Oak Street boutiques; Chicago's theaters and nightclubs; the bustling business district and the serene escape of Millennium Park all intersect at one location: Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park.
Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park hotel, where contemporary elegance blends seamlessly with a classic approach to luxury service. Experience this AAA Four-Diamond landmark, recognized for exceptional service and amenities on Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List and Travel & Leisure Magazine’s Top 500 Hotels List.
More PackagesSEE ALL
- Bangkok, Thailand A Culinary Tour in Thailand
- Eight nights of deluxe hotel accommodations at top level Bangkok hotels
- Nine days of the finest culinary and cultural experiences Thailand offers
- Spa treatment, cooking classes, country tours and more
- Click for more details..
- Newport, RI Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival
- Two nights deluxe accommodations in Newport, RI
- Access to the Saturday Grand Tasting at Marble House
- Exclusive access to the Wine & Rosecliff Gala
- Click for more details...
- Aspen, CO Food & Wine Classic in Aspen
- Two nights deluxe hotel accommodations in Aspen, Colorado
- Invitations to attend all Grand Tastings over the weekend
- Invitations to all cooking demonstrations and wine tastings over the weekend
- Click for more details..